Frequently Asked Questions (Trees present many puzzles. We try to answer some FAQ):
I work for a 3rd party group and sell services alleging to help companies receive more business. Can I contact you?
- No, DO NOT CALL, NOR CONTACT any member of our team. This applies to Yelp, their partners, and affiliates. If you do not seek local tree service, you are not welcome to contact us. We will document and report all groups and individuals initiating contact with our family owned company. To the extent you felt you were previously welcome to contact us, we want to clearly communicate: DO NOT CONTACT US.
Is Your Company Insured?
- Yes, we are insured. This is an important question to ask any Tree Professional.
Can you explain your knowledge of Tree Cutting?
- We have years of experience using professional safety ropes. Most folks think of chainsaws first and foremost when it comes to tree cutting. These are essential. We utilize industrial cords to manage the weight distribution of trees, and remove them in sections. We perform safety checks on our equipment daily and prior to starting any job.
What Equipment does your team Utilize?
- We have numerous industrial grade Stihl Chainsaws. We have a Professional Chipper, Stump Grinder, Trucks and trailers to remove all of your Trees. We also use Safety Cords, and Harnesses on all jobs.
Do you Have Protective Equipment?
- Yes, we take safety very seriously. In addition to our daily safety meetings, we utilize Safety glasses, protective gloves, safety harnesses, and more. Our protective equipment ensures our personal safety, and your home safety.